Monday 29 June 2009

We're gonna live it up, I promise, just hold on a little more!

This title is a lyric from Friendly Fires' great song about my favourite city- Paris!

I've been up and down lately, fighting the bank to make a payment so I can get Pumpkin Peach stock (I'm moving my account as soon as this payment is processed as to take a month to make a CHAPS payment is disgusting!) and was very close to getting a good job, which I eventually didn't get.

I'm not sad, even though it's been a tough time for us in general. Instead of focusing on the bad things, I choose to focus on the positive things. I'm getting a pair of new glasses and planning our holiday for this year. We're still undecided, however I'd prefer Skiathos, a Greek island.

I'll revamp my CV and enjoy the company of my friends, whom I don't see as often as I'd like as they're all scattered around the world!

Wishing you a great week ahead, I leave you with my new fad (apart fromVictorian Lemonade, of course LOL):

No comments: