Sunday 1 March 2009

Paris on my mind...


Sorry to be so scarce lately, it's just that I've been working on one of my other projects. I'm writing copy for a Travel Portal. I've just started a London series, soon to be followed by a Paris series.

I've been with The Blonde to a Kaiser Chiefs (indie music) concert. I love indie! The Blonde is a bit more country :) .

Besides that, I've been working on my baby, Pumpkin Peach. The site is ready however the products for it are not! :( It seems the bank has lost some paperwork and can't go ahead with the account just yet. Banks!

While I'm working on that, I'm daydreaming about Paris... We're going on a sourcing trip in late April- beginning of May. I simply can't wait! I haven't been since 2007 and that's ages for me!

As holidays, we're also planning a long weekend to Barcelona this summer and a mini-tour of France in September probably. I feel I haven't seen France properly.

I was telling The Blonde the other day I'm having a quarter-life crisis LOL I want to move to the South of France to write a book! He said "What about Pumpkin Peach?!"...

For the moment I'm just basking in daydreaming about Paris...
PS: I forgot to add The Blonde can't believe this little girl singing Joe le Taxi is Vanessa Paradis, Johnny Depp's partner LOL



2 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Thanks so much for the visit, you and I dream of the same bedroom.

ps.If Pumpkin Peach is a site, you could do that from the south of France!! Lidy

Rya said...

It is, it's http://www.pumpkinpeach.com/

work in progress, no products added yet.

I could do it from the South of France but my husband wouldn't come with me. To him it's only a holiday place :(

Thank you for all your lovely comments!