Tuesday 17 February 2009

Petit Bebe!

Last week 3 people close to me have announced they're pregnant! Wow! All at once! I'm planning to have a little Coco of my own in a couple of years, so I started looking on poshtots.com. Lordy, Lordy! There are some amaaaaaazing things on that site for babies and children.

Take a look at this Inglesina pram in baby blue!!! Isn't it to die for?!



This nappy bag wouldn't look out of place at the Paris, Milan and New York Fashion Weeks!!!

If you think practically, this cot-to-bed system is the perfect solution for making Chic baby furniture last!

However, if you've got Cash to splurge, this wonderful Cinderella carriage style cot with a bespoke mural is the way to go! I wish!

2 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

oh my, the Cinderella Bed is beyond.Lidy :)

Rya said...

Not just the bed, the 10000$ mural behind it as well LOOOOL

ps: no, i didn't get the Zeros wrong :)